Sallie D. Skipper, Esquire
SALLIE D. SKIPPER moved to Florida with her parents, sister and brother, when she was three years old. Her father, Glenn, had transferred to Jacksonville with Prudential Insurance Company. Sallie attended Alfred I. duPont and Wolfson High Schools. After high school, Sallie went to work at a local bank, where she met her husband, Curtis Skipper. They have three children. Sallie is a former banker and real estate broker, a graduate of Pasco-Hernando Community College and the University of South Florida, and Stetson College of Law.
She was admitted to The Florida Bar in 1993, and immediately began to work at the firm founded by her husband.
Sallie is active as a leader in the legal community, but her passion is for her family and church. In her free time, Sallie enjoys travel and reading.
Sallie’s Activities and Associations Have Included:
- The Florida Bar
- Fellow of The Florida Bar Foundation
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Section of The Florida Bar
- Elder Law Section of The Florida Bar
- West Pasco Bar Association (past President)
- Board of Directors West Pasco Bar Association (past Chairperson)
- Hernando Bar Association
- Clearwater Bar Association (former)
- Allgood-Altman American Inn of Court (past President)
- Estate Planning Attorneys Association (past President)
- North Suncoast Estate Planning Council (former)
- Community Foundation of Pasco County
- Relay for Life of Trinity (American Cancer Society)
- Board of Trustees - Genesis Preparatory School (past)
- Pasco-Hernando Community College Foundation (past)
- Pasco-Hernando Community College Advisory Board (past)
- Judicial Nominating Commission for the Sixth Circuit (past Chairperson)
- Licensed to practice before Florida courts, the Federal Middle District of Florida, and the United States Supreme Court
Jeffrey A. Herzog, Esquire
JEFFREY A. HERZOG is an “of Counsel” attorney to the firm of Skipper & Skipper, as well as son-in- law to the founding partners. Jeffrey maintains a busy full-time practice with offices in both Palm Harbor and Trinity, but still finds time to meet with clients at S&S regarding matters that are outside the scope of probate and trust administration, such as real estate and business law.
Aside from the marriage to his lovely wife, Jeffrey is proud of two other events: he was an assistant to former Attorney General Edwin Meese, who assigned Jeff to the U.S. Supreme Court; and the 2013 birth of his son. Baby Herzog is the image of his dad, and Jeffrey spends all free time with his son, often to the exclusion of former hobbies and non-legal interests. Despite his busy life, Jeffrey somehow finds time for his church and community service.
Jeffrey’s Activities and Associations Have Included:
- Civil & Criminal Trial Practiced
- Assistant State Attorney Sixth Judicial Circuit of Floridad
- Law Clerk, Washington Legal Foundationd
- Law Clerk, Maryland Attorney Generald
- Faculty, University of Marylandd
- Law Clerk to former U.S. Attorney General Edwin Meesed
- West Pasco Bar Associationd
- Clearwater Bar Associationd
- Leadership Pasco (Class of 2010)d
- West Pasco Habitat for Humanity (past President Board of Directors)d
- Nature‘s Hideaway Homeowner‘s Association (past President)d
- Adjunct Professor - Pasco Hernando Community Colleged